 Promotional / 1129
  New Maersk Line promo 10152 ship, anything else new from Maersk

Finally I think I can get my hands on one of these 'third generation' 10152s, has anyone heard of any other new Maersk promos available? was really hoping they would re-release a new truck of some sort. (17 years ago, 15-Feb-07, to lugnet.promo)