 Promotional / 1106
Re: Lego 4032 - is Austrian the same as ANA?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Mon, 30 May 2005 13:58:12 GMT

In lugnet.promo, Brendan Coughlin wrote:
Hi all!

I am hoping someone can help out here.  I'm wondering if Lego 4032 AUSTRIAN
VERSION is the same as 4032 ANA.  I was thinking they were the same.  Can anyone
clarify if they are the same?

I would expect they are not the same but can't be sure. The corporate logos are
certainly different.

Austrian:
http://www.aua.com/at/eng

ANA:
http://www.ana.co.jp/eng/

And if they aren't, what does ANA stand for??

All Nippon Airways Ltd., I think. ( Hope that helps )

(Member of the ANA frequent travelers club because I stayed at an ANA hotel in
Tokyo, it's nice)