 Promotional / 1094
Re: LLCA New Promo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2005 02:38:58 GMT

"Todd Kubo" <tsunamikubo@hotmail.com> writes:
Hello All,
For those who haven't already heard, these are at the park for 2004 limited
edition promotional set.

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?S=LLCA13-1

Very nice! a little unstable, but overall a great promo set.

I have a friend who plays the trumpet, and I might want to get it for
him as a gift.  How much and is there any way to get it other than by
going to the park?

--
William R Ward               bill@wards.net             http://bill.wards.net
   Help save the San Jose Earthquakes - http://www.soccersiliconvalley.com/