 Promotional / 1077
Re: LLCA: You pick the design for a Duplo Commemorative Brick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.promo
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 16:53:07 GMT

In lugnet.legoland.california, Mark Papenfuss wrote:
Legoland CA has put up a page where you can vote on which ride you like to see
featured on the September/October Commemorative Brick. They list all the rides
and let you choose -- I just hope they will not repeat a ride like the Bionicle
Blaster or the soon to be Volvo Driving School brick and the Technic Coaster
(back in 2001)

The page is here:

http://www.lego.com/legoland/california/events/brickpoll.asp?locale=2057

I really am having trouble deciding on what I am going to vote for - I would
like to see EVERY ride get its own brick *big grin*

Not sure when the voting ends - so hurry on over!

The voting page is still up at this time, but the voting must be over because
the brick is now being given out! The winning brick was "The Dragon"
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?P=4066pb908

When I was told what design won I was having nice thoughts of a green brick - or
even a trans-green brick since they seem to like those now, but its back to the
deafult yellow.

They started to give out the brick on the 9th, not sure how long they are going
to give it out because he newsletter has not got to me yet. But I suspect the
next brick will be the Brick Or Treat brick.

Mark P
LoB