 Promotional / 1040
1039  |  1041
Subject:
2004 LLCA Commemorative Brick Program
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.promo
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 2004 05:00:13 GMT

Just got the newest LLCA newsletter in the mail and it shows the first 3 bricks for the 2004 Commemorative Brick program.

http://www.landofbricks.com/temp/newbricks.jpg

I am guessing there will be 9 bricks this year:

° one for each of the “5 at 5” openings (total 5 bricks)
° one birthday brick
° Brick or Treat
° Holiday
° New Years Eve

Good news for those that collect these ;)

Mark P
LoB