 Promotional / 1025 (-5)
  Does anyone know anything about this set?

I was in my local K-Mart today, and I came across a small poly-bag set with number 3388 (Island Extreme Stunts, 5+). the set contains 3 pieces creating the following minifig: (URL) There is also what appears to be a 1 page (probably A4) catalogue (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jan-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.promo, FTX)

  1552 Sterling Line airplane

Hi everyone, some of you maybe have seen the picture of set 1552 (Sterling Line airplane) on bricklink (posted by Jan.K). I now have a first picture of the builing instructions online. It's nearly exactly the same model as 698 but with a different (...) (21 years ago, 22-Dec-03, to lugnet.promo)

  The next 4 LLCA Commemorative Duplo Bricks for 2003

I got the passholder newsletter today and it had pictures of the next 4 Duplo Promo Bricks. I have scanned it, here it is: (URL) or, the link if the image does not show: (URL) I LOVE the Halloween and New Years one! I wonder if the back of the (...) (21 years ago, 8-Oct-03, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.promo, FTX)

  Re: Forget healthy eating.

The other two are 5012 and 5014 (URL) A" <dr_scott_arthur@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:HKwKsq.1Hy8@lugnet.com... (...) set for (...) £3-£4. (...) (21 years ago, 8-Sep-03, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.promo)

  Re: New LLC Collectible Brick Program

(...) And I have a scan of the new Bionicle Blaster brick in all its red glory, you can check it out here: (URL) am updating my promo brick list here: (URL) am LOVING this program! I really hope they keep it up next year! Mark P (URL) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.promo)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact