 Pirates / 980 (-5)
  Re: Ships needed for Brickfest pirate game!

(...) Sounds good. (...) Great. (...) The Enfield and the cutter would be usefull if you can manage them. (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Ships needed for Brickfest pirate game!

(...) Well, I probably could get all of that in, if I tried. I do currently have 6285, RSB, 6250, GM, 5 cutters, and 1 brig, plus a bunch of Dino Island, plus my Blacktron stuff, plus a few train MOCs plus Jambalaya Junk Box #3, plus my box of (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Ships needed for Brickfest pirate game!

(...) Okay. I'm still probably going to take the little ironclad apart--it has just too many useful pieces! :) I think I may rebuild it into a useful ship. I'll have to work out how to spend the space in my backseat to get everything there! (...) (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Ships needed for Brickfest pirate game!

(...) I've got no ships to bring. I've been toying with what to throw together. I was building a base, but my son started 'helping' and it turned into a green and white circus. What would be most important to bring? Island or base of some kind? (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Ships needed for Brickfest pirate game!

(...) ...I started a ship last nite and while thinking, ended up making a small 'pirate outpost' island place compleat with a little prison :-) (...) ...I'm working on a 2 deck 16w with 1 center section ship. Its got 2 cannon at the moment, but I'm (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact