 Pirates / 975 (-5)
  Re: Ships needed for Brickfest pirate game!

(...) Frank: I'm bringing Fort El Lego on a 32x32 and a 32x16. 4 cannon (could be 5) a jail, a barracks, docks, and a tall observation tower. Plus: The Wraith, a class 6 Pirate ship. I could probably fit a few more bits in the box that I'm packing. (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Ships needed for Brickfest pirate game!

(...) bring (...) I (...) I was looking at your list and wondering how you would fit it all into one vehicle. :-) Bruce (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Ships needed for Brickfest pirate game!

(...) I just packed this morning for a local gathering and realized how much space its going to take to pack all these ships. I'd love to get a list of exactly what people hope to bring ship and island wise, so I can see what to leave out. I can (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Ships needed for Brickfest pirate game!  [DAT]

(...) Nah, don't do that (but do bring it for the display, will you be able to bring the Gloire?). I'll probably bring some stuff and we can slap some ships together at the last minute if necessary. I've got some unopened 6280s (plus I started into (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Ships needed for Brickfest pirate game!

(...) kind (...) It mostly just means a special for your captain or some such. Note that bonuses will also be awarded to those who help set up or supply ships or islands. You can also just stop in a toy store on your way down and pick up a pirate (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact