 Pirates / 940
  Re: Picture of Bluecoat Admiral?...

(...) Like this? (URL) so, feel free to use it. HTH, -Shiri (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Picture of Bluecoat Admiral?...

(...) That's the old blue Soldier--I think he's talking about the fellow I use as Quigon Effete now, who actually has a proper "coat" with lapels. I think it only came in two or three sets. If nobody else has an image, I'll take a picture of the (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Picture of Bluecoat Admiral?...

(...) OK - I wasn't sure if 'twas the right one, but figured it won't hurt to try. :-) (...) Aw! Get it goin', then! I'll be expecting to see it!! -Shiri (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)