 Pirates / 921
  Looking for imperial soldiers

I'm looking for both blue and red imperial soldiers with shakos, backpacks, and epaulettes of the appropriate color. I would also like any part of their kit, or their torso. I have lots to trade, so E-mail me with offers. (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Looking for imperial soldiers

(...) Arrr, we all be pyrates hereabouts, matey. We be sniffin' aroun' alla time fer shakos an' backpacks an' fancypants cross-belted dandies wif those doodads on thar shoulders. I got 100 o'the sissies an I still be lookin' aroun' fer more. Yer (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Looking for imperial soldiers

(...) fer (...) Aye, Master Corsair, but did ye force the lilly livers to walk the plank or are yer men guarding the poor lads in the stockade? 100 Soldiers takes a mighty fine prison and a good sight of feedin', must keep yer pirate hordes busy (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.pirates)