 Pirates / 880
    Re: Toss me a line someone? —John Rudy
   (...) I was in the state of Pennsylvania lately and picked up a free comic book, some interstate thing. But, it had an interesting idea, a Portage Railway. Boats on TRAIN wheels. You might be able to do the same, with mods here and there. Just a (...) (24 years ago, 6-May-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.us.pa)

        Re: Toss me a line someone? —James Powell
    (...) Huntsville & Lake Of Bays Railway, Huntsville, Ontario was a portage railway. Carried smaller boats, but mustly carried the passengers and cargo. Currently undergoing restoration. Perhaps look for it on the web (don't have a addy) Other ones, (...) (24 years ago, 6-May-00, to lugnet.pirates)