 Pirates / 807
Re: Lookin for Islanders in all the wrong places...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 21:51:11 GMT

Busy Bee still lists 6278 as in stock under the name Indigo Island. I think
that is the UK name for Enchanted Island. That set has about five islanders.

As of last week they still had them in stock at 25UKP, and they will ship to the
states.
I've just received 2 of them. There are 5 Islanders, 2 pirates, 2 32 by 32 base
plates, and a lot of goodies for building a tropical island. Brickshelf has the
instructions if you want more information.
2 sets make a good extinct volcanic island with a lake and small island in the
middle.
The adventurers 5906 makes a good witch doctor as well.
good hunting John