 Pirates / 78
  Pirate Wants

I am interested in purchasing several pirate, imperial guard, and islander minifigs off anyone who is interested. This is what I am looking for: Two pirates with striped tank tops (no peg legs), with one weapon for each and preferably with different (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.pirates)