 Pirates / 767
766  |  768
Subject:
Pirate/castle helmet...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 01:15:07 GMT

Hi guys!

I noticed this helmet lately, I hadn't seen it before and was interested... it
looks like it's prolly a castle/pirate thing, after a quick browse I found a
pic of the helmet here (the two guys on the right):

Is this a pirate only, or both castle and pirate helmet? I think it would look
good on castle (I saw Tim use it on his Archanis, liked it!), too bad I don't
have any :-(

-Shiri