 Pirates / 760 (-5)
  Re: Value of 6264

(...) Well, the standard answer is "whatever someone is willing to pay" is what something is worth--especially in the LEGO market. I'd say that getting *any* Pirates or Islander set MIB at MSRP or less than MSRP is a good deal. best Lindsay (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Value of 6264

How much is a 6264 worth(I don't want to sell it, I just want to know how much its worth). I recently bought one for a dollar less than MSRP, which was mint in box, except it was missing the canoe. Was this a good deal? Alan Random set:<set:8512> (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Why did they quit making shooting cannons in the US?

(...) Yes, you can take these cannons apart. there are two small holes on each side of the rear of the cannon that you can push a paper clip into to release the clips. dont use a lot of pressure as you might damage the clips inside. I got a black (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Why did they quit making shooting cannons in the US?

(...) anything.) Ah! I have GoLion, which was the GoDiakin robot by Bandai that the Lion Voltron was based on. That SOB shot missiles all over the place. It was, in fact, the toy that caused the scales to fall away from my eyes and realise that (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Why did they quit making shooting cannons in the US?

(...) I remember that era well....I also remember Kenner advertising a limited addition Boba Fett w/ firing missile pack that you had to send away for...I also remember being bummed when I received it w/ no weapon and a missile glued in place... (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact