 Pirates / 75 (-5)
  Re: Imperial Guard Backpack

(...) Keel-haul the swabbie! And make him kiss the gunner's daughter! J, who doesn't remember exactly what kissing the gunner's daughter is, but seems to remember it's rather more dire than the name suggests... (25 years ago, 14-Oct-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Imperial Guard Backpack

(...) Arrrr, just swab the deck a little, matey. (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Imperial Guard Backpack

(...) too (...) I am suitably chastened and chastized. Shall I maroon myself or walk the plank? (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Imperial Guard Backpack

(...) arfter all, matey. Har, har, I be tugging on yer peg! We piratical types hate authority, simple-like, and just want the dubloons. Not so differ'nt from modern sports stars; "Show me the money!" Carse, we share an' share alike - but we larned (...) (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Imperial Guard Backpack

(...) Not to mention that by posting to buy-sell-trade you'll most likely find more people who are interested in what you want... Not everyone that might want a IG backpack reads or subscribes to lugnet.pirates. I think it would limit your audience, (...) (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact