 Pirates / 730 (-5)
  Re: Ironclad _La Gloire_ virtually complete--mini-page up

Zowee! That's awesome, Lindsay. Gotta hand it to you, for a minute there I was considering changing themes to pirates ;-) All seriousness aside, that's really beautiful. I love the boat-lowering feature (I hate technic as is, but I sure do (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats, lugnet.build)

  Ironclad _La Gloire_ virtually complete--mini-page up

Hi, _La Gloire_ is now in Phase Nine, meaning it has almost all the bells and whistles an ironclad might need. Everything from lifeboat davits that lower, a complete stern gallery, coal chutes, boiler room, to a dozen cannon, a fairly complete (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats, lugnet.build)

  Re: What class is my ship?

(...) Grog! Where be the grog? The parrot I be having says nuthin' what one would call nautical yet. But he sez, "Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk!" One has to be careful what ones sez in front o' a clever parrot. (and I only said it once!) (...) It (...) (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: From St. Nazarie to Port Block...?

(...) Mine (a Fuji DX-10) ran $200; I got a special offer for a USB memory reader free (by post, took 5 weeks) and bought an 8MB memory card (it comes with a 2MB--way too small) and AC adapter (digital cams eat batteries, my yes) from buy.com for a (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: From St. Nazarie to Port Block...?

(...) Cool! I look forward to seeing them! Dave! (by the way, what does a serviceable digital cam run for these days?) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact