 Pirates / 718
717  |  719
Subject:
Pirate General Comments
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 08:26:16 GMT

Hey:

Have y'all noticed that pirates will generally only row a boat at gun or sword
point?  By contrast, soldiers seem to have a little more discipline in this
category.

Also, are there still two kinds of 1x1 black cylinders?  I have discovered
that some have no center hole through the middle while others do -- the latter
I have presumed are intended for shooting cannon, while the former are not.

Kind of reminds me of the "classic" smiley mini-head issue -- how some have an
opening atop their heads(crossed by tiny threads of plastic) while others have
a solid stud instead.  IMHO, "classic" smileys are SOLID studs at the crown of
their heads.  The other ones are late-comer imposters...

-- Richard