 Pirates / 689
688  |  690
Subject:
dismantling hulls
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 18:55:56 GMT

Ahoy all...

   Recently I got the idea of taking apart some of the hull pieces so that I
can mix and match for some more variety in my fleet.  (Specifically, I’m trying
to switch the hulls from a Cross Bone Clipper and an Armada Flagship so that I
have a set of white/green hulls and a set of black/blue hulls.)  Anyway, I read
somewhere that the best way to do this is to take out the screws, jam something
thin in the slots at the base of the hull, and gently pull the two segments
apart.  This worked with the rear hull sections from both sets, but I can’t for
the life of me get the front hull pieces to separate.  Anyone out there know of
any other methods for taking apart hull pieces or have any suggestions for me?
   Thanks...