 Pirates / 687
  WTT: 2 bows + 1 stern

Greetin's ye swabs, I be havin' two 16-wide bows and 1 stern (all brown) that I be wantin' to trade for two brown 16-wide hull sections. If you can only spare one hull section, I'd also be interested in: One 4x4x9 mast base One dark gray 6x6 (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: WTT: 2 bows + 1 stern

(...) Arrr, ye scurvy swab, welcome to Pirates. Here's yer parrot. (AwK!) With that taken care of, Might I make a wee bit o' suggestion, that you try this query in .market.buy-sell-trade too? Yer more likely to find some lubber without such a fine (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.pirates)