 Pirates / 685
  What fabric is good for MOC sails?

I'm planning on extending and adding a third mast to my BSB and was wondering what type of fabric others had used to make their own sails. I'd like to get something fairly stiff so it will retain its shape better. Also, can anyone recommend a brand (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: What fabric is good for MOC sails?

In Steve Jackson's Lego Pirate Game ("(URL) Stevie has a sub-page ("(URL) he gives numerous suggestions on this very subject. Franklin (24 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.pirates)