 Pirates / 645 (-5)
  Re: Brickish Museum of Natural History (BMNH)

(...) Bogus frat! (now that there is an expletive from Trek - if I cop any flack over it, any flack at all, I swear I'm going to start thumping people.) Not only have caused Tony deep resemblement, I've committed a nasturtium! <<rummage, rummage, (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: How to make shackles

(...) "Ooooh, shackles! I wish they'd shackle me. The guard must really like you, to give you shackles. Been here five years, they never gave me shackles. Bloody lucky, you are!" (25 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Brickish Museum of Natural History (BMNH)

On Wed, 23 Feb 2000, Richard Parsons (<FqDw30.Ewv@lugnet.com>) wrote at 12:58:40 (haven't looked at pics yet, cos it's 'spensive time) (...) Sounds like Soup du Jour :-) Given that spuds hadn't been invented yet, possibly a trifle anachronistic. But (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Brickish Museum of Natural History (BMNH)

Gentlemen, Wouldn't want you thinking I was losing interest... I just added a couple of 'on the shelf' snaps of the BMNH. I have a suspicion that it may end up being a local office, in Port Block, built to help deal with the Doolittle threat. (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: How to make shackles

(...) Yeah! That is a good idea. I've got an 'old shipwrecked pirate' that's got the beard on over the red ragged-shirt torso, and it looks pretty good. (It even covers up the knife completely, so you don't need to worry about an armed prisoner in (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact