 Pirates / 640 (-5)
  Re: How to make shackles

(...) This would also look great for castle dungeons. You could have a really old man, with no headwear on (bald, you see), a wizzards beard and a sutable torso etc. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  Re: How to make shackles

David Simmons wrote in message ... (...) Cool. My attempts at this had always failed miserably. Expect to see these methods showing up at Port Block. I have almost enough convict figs to make a work detail ;-) Richard Still baldly going... Check out (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  How to make shackles

I was fooling around last night and I think I hit upon a pretty awesome idea. First, take the hands off of the 'fig of your choice. Thread the hand peg through the top of the end stud of a dark gray 17 stud long chain. The hands won't reattach all (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Extra cutlasses galore...

Don't forget the nine dollars off if you order nine! -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman www.theforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Star Wars www.filmforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Film News Kevin Salm <kdsalm@dreamscape.com> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Extra cutlasses galore...

I have a few extra Dark Gray Anchors I am willing to trade. I am looking for some of the items below. Silver Armor (conquistador) 1-1 Knight Face Shield (Black) 2-1 UFO Insectesoid Shoulderpads (2 Black,1 Gray) 3-1 Other Castle Armor Helms 3-1 Ice (...) (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact