 Pirates / 585 (-5)
  Re: Backpacks

(...) This has been dealt with rather comprehensively now, but on another tack, have you considered the new Arctic backpacks? They would seem pretty good, particularly for some French Foreign Legion types. Obviously we could use some new headwear, (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: GM Charts for Pirate Game

(...) Mmmm, put me down for a set too ;-) The next Sydney AFOLs (tentatively called Studs) get together is set for 2 April, and we might have a go at a game Richard Parsons Still baldly going..... (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates)

  GM Charts for Pirate Game

I'm wondering if anyone might happen to have the GM charts for Steve Jackson's Pirate Game. I asked Steve several months ago when they might show up on the web site, and he said they would be going up as soon as he could get some help with them, at (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Backpacks

Bruce Schlickbernd wrote in message ... (...) the (...) appear in (...) do (...) auctions (...) Well, I just did a trade, trading 15 3 stem plants w/flowers for 10 backpacks, plus two tan 8x32 baseplates for 2 old style palm trees. I need to poke (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Backpacks

(...) the (...) Ah well, you have to pay attention when people mention Star Wars parts auctions or piece sales - the most I've paid is 25 cents. :-) Bruce (no doubt regretting that I mentioned this) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact