 Pirates / 540 (-5)
  Re: Boilers

(...) Lets put it this way, if they are that selectivly compressed, each one is about big enough to power a boat 2x the size of a rowboat! They would be in real life MASSIVE structures, on the order of 15' across each, and the same high. Small ones (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.pirates)

  Pirate Ships, and Forts WANTED! (Still)

I am still searching for big Pirate Ships and big forts. Cash, or trade for: Mindstorms Droid Developer Kit 9748 (sealed packs), Railway Express 4561 (sealed packs), Technic Space Shuttle 8480 (MSIB) Technic Beach Buster 8252 (MSIB) and of course my (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Boilers

Hi all, I've been having the biggest trouble filling my new ships with machinery. I have, for your consideration, a rough .jpg of a pair of small-bore oil-fired boilers on a display plate with a little naval officer for scale (yes, they're (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: John E. Doolittle

SNIP (...) comes (...) Awfully sorry about that, it seems he already has several people in a not-happy mood at him. That's what I get for not re-reading the back-story. Perhaps Capt. Otto vW can be the "worst" sort of merchantman Doolittle takes on. (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: John E. Doolittle

(...) through a very echo-ey place here) Capt. Doolittle needs a Nemesis. A thorn in his side. How about the Captian that Waite hires to un-do Dolittle? Meet Captain Otto von Wurstluk. (fanfare and appropriately martial music comes up). Captain (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact