 Pirates / 50 (-5)
  Re: Big Big Big Classic Pirate Ship

[ XFUT lugnet.boats and lugnet.pirates ] Dan Jezek: (...) though. It looks like it might end up like Vasa[1]. Play well, Jacob 1) Sweedish warship built in the beginning of the 17th century. It sank in the harbour of Stockholm at the start of its (...) (25 years ago, 11-Oct-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.boats, lugnet.pirates)

  (was: Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...)

(...) Smells quite fishy to me... I guess I plundered that pun didn't I? Actually, I think it was the League of Whining Little Sisters that made TLG remove the shooting cannons; they were tired of getting shot at. (...) I've got me fall frock, me (...) (25 years ago, 11-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.off-topic.pun, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Mast options

Tony Priestman wrote (...) Hey hey! Something new! This seems to work a treat _and_ gives you a stable base for building an extra platform part way up the mast. I like it. I like it fine. I have a suspicion that Mr Priestman may have enhanced (...) (25 years ago, 10-Oct-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Mast options

On Sun, 10 Oct 1999, Richard Parsons (<FJDJDo.DLJ@lugnet.com>) wrote at 06:44:24 (...) I was playing about last night, and discovered that the tall mast base is a firm fit on *top* of the thick mast section. So if you've got two of the bases, you (...) (25 years ago, 10-Oct-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Mast options

The parts I have seen discussed look pretty complete, so I will only add my support for the lashing idea. The tallest mast I use on the Agamemnon starts with the tall mast base, a main mast, the the smallest of the top mast, to which I have attached (...) (25 years ago, 10-Oct-99, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact