 Pirates / 5 (-5)
  LOOK, BUYING SELLING TRADING

HI, I AM LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING SETS; BLACK KNIGHT ARMOUR SHOP SKULL'S EYE SCHOONER(BIG SHIP) ANY OTHER PIRATE SHIP THOSE BLANKET THINGS THAT GO ON LEGO HORSES AND ANY PIRATE OR KNIGHT MINI FIG'S I HAVE A MISB GASGANO POD RACER.THE ONLY WAY TO (...) (25 years ago, 20-Sep-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  NEW Mint in box 6244 Pirate set

I have a 6244 Pirate set for sale £9.00(UK) if anyone is interested. MIB, no shelf wear. I also have a 6263 MIB, although box has reasonable amount of shelf wear. E.mail me if you are interested in either. Jakey (UK) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Arrr, first message

I had to post it, because it's the first message in .pirates--this is NOT an invitation to degenerate into shameless pirate-speak. Arrrr. LFB PS: Does anyone have a full platoon of Imperial Guards? (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  ------( Terms of use for lugnet.com )------

TERMS OF USE FOR LUGNET.COM OVERVIEW AND DEFINITIONS lugnet.com ("LUGNET") is a privately owned Internet site designed and run primarily for the benefit of those who enjoy building with, discussing, collecting, buying & selling, trading, and (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  ------( Welcome to lugnet.pirates )------

Welcome to lugnet.pirates, a LUGNET discussion group. CHARTER/PURPOSE: lugnet.pirates (group): LEGO SYSTEM Pirates™ products. OTHER GROUPS: For complete information about this discussion group server, including a full listing of discussion groups (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact