 Pirates / 475 (-5)
  Pirate Fig from 6277

Anybody here have an extra 6277, or extra parts for one? I'm looking for a pirate minifig who was only in that set and Skull's Eye Schooner (he has a red beard, white shirt, and brown vest). Please let me know; I've been looking everywhere for this (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: John E. Doolittle (Update)

(...) Hard a'starboard. A command that will actually turn the boat to the left (port, larboard). The command is which way to turn the wheel, not the boat. I think (and here I was watching the America's Cup last night and didn't notice how it works (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: John E. Doolittle (Update)

Guys, Now I know replying to your own posts is not exactly de rigeur, but I could use the expertise of someone who knows something about sailing ships. John E Doolittle has managed to rescue the (I've had just about enough of thinking of (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: [CW] Interest in Castle World for Pirates?

On Thu, 27 Jan 2000, Richard Parsons (<FozrM1.F2x@lugnet.com>) wrote at 11:22:01 (...) Yes, the Pirate stuff tends to be a bit later in history. Castles actually stretch into this period, but taking pirates back to when there were no guns leaves you (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: [CW] Interest in Castle World for Pirates?

(...) Pirate models without cannon, musket and pistol would be like castle models without swords and horses. It just isn't the same. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact