 Pirates / 4520
Re: The Pirate Glossary
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2007 07:31:23 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, John P. Henderson wrote:
   In lugnet.pirates, Paul Brassington wrote:
   In lugnet.pirates, John P. Henderson wrote:

   The Pirate (aka Age of Sail) Glossary

After reading your Pirate Glossary I have come to realize that I am a pirate. And I have no pirate lego to speak of, so now I’m depressed.

Paul.

What kind of Lego do you have? ...Your recent Kraken pics indicate you have quite an impressive knack for building galleys and medieval ships (a few of which are in the list of ship-types here). ...or of course, you could always build Space Pirates... =D

-Hendo

Ah ha! I have not a single pirate set! Only Vikings! But yes, the Kraken is inspired by pirate folklore so you have me there!

Space pirates! Now there’s an idea! Woot!

Cheers! ~ Paul.