 Pirates / 4480 (-5)
  Re: The FRS Marauder

I'm still not a floating rock fan, but this definately takes it in a new direction! Well done! God Bless, Nathan Visit my brickshelf gallery: (URL) (pic=link) (18 years ago, 7-Nov-06, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: The FRS Marauder

Hey, nice idea, taking floating rocks in a new direction. Nice construction too. The masthead and sky barnacles are great touches, and the overall shape is quite nice. I like that there's a tall lookout perch even though they'd presumably all have a (...) (18 years ago, 5-Nov-06, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Men O'War film

(...) I'd fancy the LW Legoizer script (URL) they used as a stand alone or as LDDP plug in. who's gonna ask if they could port it? w. (18 years ago, 5-Nov-06, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.pirates)

  The FRS Marauder

Presenting the Floating Rock Ship (FRS) Marauder: (URL) This is the latest in my FR series. Here, Captain Cirrus and his crew have taken a sail to a floating rock, and have made it the "Scourge of the Skies". Luckily, this ship is covered with (...) (18 years ago, 5-Nov-06, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Men O'War film

Found at Brothers Brick (URL) excellent CGI brick modelling there. Tim (18 years ago, 4-Nov-06, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact