 Pirates / 4454
    Re: Le Castor —Timothy Gould
   (...) Hi Jakob, Neither .pirates nor .boats are terribly well frequented (I saw this because I am nosy). When announcing an MOC add lugnet.announce.moc to your newsgroups and set followups to the other places eg. here you would post to (...) (18 years ago, 9-Oct-06, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats, FTX)

        Re: Le Castor —Jakob Nijsen
   Hi Tim, Thanks! I was going to add that newsgroup but couldn't find it very quick, and thought it not very important. Well I learned it the hard way then. Thanks as well for your nice understandable directions as how to post like a man should. (...) (18 years ago, 9-Oct-06, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats, lugnet.announce.moc)