 Pirates / 4429
    Re: Puerto Brico : Pirates everyday life —Karl Paulsen
   (...) Enjoy I did! I also have neglected the pirate theme for a long time. Your model gave me the same feeling as looking at the LEGO catatlog (the 1/2 page height one from '89?) when Pirates first came out. Another great example of "if Lego made (...) (18 years ago, 6-Sep-06, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

        Re: Puerto Brico : Pirates everyday life —Eric Druon
   (...) Hi Karl, Yes I remember the first catalog where Pirates appeared in 1989, let me check my collection...(some times later)... I don't have the small catalog but the regular one and I can tell that the photo with the Black Seas Barracuda and the (...) (18 years ago, 7-Sep-06, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)