 Pirates / 4421
4420  |  4422
Subject:
Billy Bones - Frigate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2006 02:53:20 GMT

Greetings,

After two years and a current addiction to Sid Meier's Pirates I thought it was
time to post pictures of "Billy Bones":

The Frigate (or whatever you want to class it as) is based on Red Beard's Runner
6289 with two additional hull sections, an extra mast, and a gun deck. The sails
are cotton cloth with the help of a lighter. I've since modified it so that a
red LED glows in a cannon with fire piece and red LEDs light up the captain's
cabin behind the skull.

The pictures are from a small train show in 2005.

I lucked out two year's ago when visiting LegoLand Denmark were I paid
pick-a-brick prices by weight for the pirate minifigs.

Enjoy,
Roy Nelson