 Pirates / 4415
  Re: Expanding the range of pirate headwear

(...) Can we have photos of this latest atrocity ? Is that a new camera ? -pete.w (18 years ago, 18-Aug-06, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.minifigs, FTX)

  Re: Expanding the range of pirate headwear

(...) Remember when gangs would mug people for their Reeboks? Well, that's nothing compared to what pirate minifigs will do for new hats: (URL) (...) No, it's the one used for the second Misérable and everything since. I think I might be getting (...) (18 years ago, 22-Aug-06, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.minifigs, FTX)