 Pirates / 4395 (-5)
  Re: The brig Seatop

(...) ...is drop dead gorgeous. I am always impressed by Port Brique's boundless capacity to find new ways to expand the envelope. At a stroke, she renders much of what is already afloat obsolete. Richard Still baldly going... (18 years ago, 13-Jul-06, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: The brig Seatop

(...) Nice MOC, Richie! I especially like that you made your own hull instead of just using the prefab ones that lego makes. Do you have any plans to make a 36 or 44 gun heavy frigate version sometime? Now that would be vool! The more cannons, the (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jul-06, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: AHHRR! NCLUG does a Pirate Display...

Nice display. It makes me wish (just a little bit) that I was still in NC... Frank (18 years ago, 12-Jul-06, to lugnet.pirates)

  The brig Seatop

Ahoy! The Seatop is a 12 gun brig operating in the waters around Port Brique. She is of an older design, but is an exceptionally seaworthy craft and handy sailor. (URL) Built on a three centre section hull, the Seatop uses a double row of inverted (...) (18 years ago, 10-Jul-06, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Re: The Corinthian

(...) Thanks much. I like the blue guys, so I figured they could use a big ship. God bless, Sean (18 years ago, 10-Jul-06, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact