 Pirates / 4377
  Re: The Corinthian

(...) Nice work, Sean! It's great to see a solid vessel like this in .pirates! (And probably time to get the old spyglass out of retirement). Two decks is very cool indeed. And two masts, for a vessel this length is just right. Did you consider (...) (18 years ago, 4-Jul-06, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: The Corinthian

(...) Thanks. I had wanted to make a ship on par with others around (like yours for example) that I have seen for a long time, but I haven't had the time. I'm also happy to see that two masts looks good, I had been thinking of adding a third but (...) (18 years ago, 4-Jul-06, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.general, FTX)