 Pirates / 4360 (-5)
  Re: Viking Longship

(...) Stupid question - why not? Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (18 years ago, 12-Apr-06, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  More information about viking ships (Was: Viking Longship)

(...) (URL) well, Jacob PS: Any chance we'll get a "lugnet.vikings" group? (18 years ago, 12-Apr-06, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Viking Longship

(...) Here are some links for more info: Intact viking ship with data and links to other ships (Swedish site): (URL) (new and ancient) and pictures of newly made ships (also in Swedish, with part ot the text in english): (URL) collection with many (...) (18 years ago, 12-Apr-06, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Viking Longship

(...) Fabulous! This is funny timing because I'm in the middle of researching Viking ships now for a BrikWars game. (In fact, If you could recommend good links to Viking info online, I'd really appreciate it.) (...) [snip] Really? cool. I was (...) (18 years ago, 12-Apr-06, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Viking Longship

(...) Thanks, Mark! I've done a few vessels with real cloth sails, and I have to say that the paper is better looking, easier to work with, and holds its shape better. (...) Absolutely! Probably not while under sail though. ;-) Cheers Richie Dulin (18 years ago, 12-Apr-06, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact