 Pirates / 4355 (-10)
  Re: Viking Longship

(...) snip (...) Nice! And the parchment paper is a great idea... I'm already stealing one of your tricks for a boat I'm working on, and this makes two. One of those (URL) striped canopies> would look good - are those historically accurate? Marc (...) (18 years ago, 12-Apr-06, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Viking Longship

Ahoy pirate fans and well met castle fans, The Vikings sets are vool, but after visiting the Vikings Exhibition at the Australian National Maritime Museum in January, I decided to experiment with building some more accurate (after a fashion), viking (...) (18 years ago, 12-Apr-06, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.boats, FTX) !!

  Re: "Izanami's Revenge" - space pirate vessel

(...) I would beg to disagree with richie on this one (URL) you wish to read it from the start (yes above is the final part:P ) oceans unmoving. part 1 (URL) 2 (URL) Bun-bun's back Aaron (18 years ago, 27-Mar-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: "Izanami's Revenge" - space pirate vessel

Thanks Allister and Richie. I do appreciate the replies. (...) Richie, thanks for pointing out my ignorance of real world piracy. I know.. this is what I get for cross-posting to lugnet.pirates. But seriously, this is good feedback. I've gotten a (...) (19 years ago, 26-Mar-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: "Izanami's Revenge" - space pirate vessel

(...) Nice space ship! But I'm not getting the pirate part of it. Besides saying "This is a space pirate ship" and "Arr! This be a space pirate ship!" what is it about this vessel that makes it a pirate ship? I don't think traditional piracy would (...) (19 years ago, 25-Mar-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  "Izanami's Revenge" - space pirate vessel

(2 URLs) Brickshelf> (URL) MOCPages> This is a space pirate ship, inspired by the menacing, spiky ships from Harlock and other anime. I started working on this back in December but didn't have time to finish it. After sitting in a box for three (...) (19 years ago, 24-Mar-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.pirates, FTX) !!

  Re: IndyLUG's Castle layout @ C&P Expo

Where is the chicken from? (URL) like the elves. And the little MOCs like the cart. And the chicken. (19 years ago, 4-Mar-06, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  IndyLUG's Castle layout @ C&P Expo

On the weekend of February 25 & 26, IndyLUG displayed at the Child and Parent Expo at the Indiana State Fairgrounds in Indianapolis. Half of the layout was Castle/medieval themed. Thanks to Matt Bieda, Jeramy Spurgeon, David Gregory, John Kyle, Alex (...) (19 years ago, 4-Mar-06, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Announcing Brickvention 2006!

Well folks, it's finally here! The first all-Australian public LEGO fan expo, Brickvention 2006! To be held in Melbourne, Australia, on June 10-11 2006, Brickvention is still in the planning stages, but we are currently working on: Presentations (...) (19 years ago, 1-Mar-06, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX) !

  Condor Re: MINI LEGO Event in San Diego, CA March 3rd to 5th

A reminder about Condor this coming weekend. (...) One of the prizes will be the snack sized version of Serenity: (URL). (...) We're still on track for this. We'll have gaming most of the day Saturday and Sunday, and possibly some Friday night. (...) (19 years ago, 28-Feb-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.sandlug, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact