 Pirates / 4341
  Durmstrang Ship 4768

Anyone planning on ordering this ship? (URL) looks like it has great potential. The Durmstrang Ship (4768) Pieces: 550 Price (LEGO Shop At Home): USD 49.99 "will ship by 20 Dec 2005" (19 years ago, 8-Dec-05, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Durmstrang Ship 4768

(...) I have been looking at them in the stores and will probably get one eventually. There are two things holding me back: minifigs and hull pieces. MINIFIGS: I just hate the flesh-coloured minifigs. (Minor annoyance) HULL PIECES: There is a bow (...) (19 years ago, 21-Dec-05, to lugnet.pirates)