 Pirates / 4336
    Pirate Docks MOC —John Langrish
   A pirates-style dock with defenses, tavern, and other features: (2 URLs) (Click here for Brickshelf)> It was featured at NWBC and I was honoured to win Historical: Wildcard and Historial: Best Humour. It's now being disassembled and sorted out in (...) (19 years ago, 8-Nov-05, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, FTX) !

        Re: Pirate Docks MOC —Nathan Todd
      A nice MOC! Thanks for sharing. The smoke is well done, as is the colour balance on the tavern. The whole concept is also nicely scaled and implimented... I particularly like the pirate in the water tunnel from the rear view. God Bless, Nathan (...) (19 years ago, 8-Nov-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

        Re: Pirate Docks MOC —George Haberberger
     (...) John, I like this, you've packed a lot of details into a relatively small dock scene. The buildings are small, but still have enough detail to make them interesting. The pics are good too, there are some nice street scenes that capture the (...) (19 years ago, 8-Nov-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

        Re: Pirate Docks MOC —Jon Furman
   I was fortunate enough to see this in person, and I have to say that it was even better in real life! Great design, great execution, congrats on an awesome model.! Jon (19 years ago, 9-Nov-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)