 Pirates / 4320
4319  |  4321
Subject:
About piratebricks.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 2 Aug 2005 15:51:07 GMT

Hey I was wondering if anyone knew who runs this site and would be able to
contact them. I can't seem to find an E-mail for any of them on the website.
(supose i could be blind) I keep having problems with their forums, i can't post
due to a session timeout, and I can't log out due to another error. I am
wondering if the lack of posts there in the last two weeks is because everyone
may be having this problem? Anyway just wanted to give a heads up to the owner
of the site, if it is just me that is having problems let me know... It is a
good site and i hate to see it down because of a tech glich.

-Dan

*** Coming soon!***
The rag tag pirate bunch of the Legoard Pass! .... as soon as i get a digital
camera! lol