 Pirates / 4310 (-5)
  Re: MegaBloks

(...) I personally don't know - but Lugnet DOES have a forum for discussing Megabloks and other clone brands: (URL) . You'll probably get more information there. -Lenny :followups to o-t.clone-brands (19 years ago, 3-Jul-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MegaBloks

I'll admit that Megabloks look really cool on the shelf. But I have to question a really cool looking Pirate ship or castle w/ dragon when there's only a hundred pcs or so. I look at the boxes and see a LOT of juniorization. And talk about color (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jul-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates)

  MegaBloks

!Hey guys, _MegaBloks_ Yup, that's right... i'm using the 'MB' word! ...lol Perhaps this is the wrong place to ask, but… does MegaBloks have an open forum for their product lines like Lego does with this here fan-site ‘Lugnet’... What i mean to say (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jul-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates)

  Pirate ships and blogging

Hi all! I've been awaiting a lego pirate ship that is up to par...u pirate people know what i mean. I have Captain Redbeard's pirate ship, which i thought was decent. The ship is lacking in authenticity and is quite simple to piece together. Also, (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jun-05, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: The barque Dodelijk Klompschoen

(...) That's exactly the reason why I use those computerprograms. I simply ALWAYS lacked some vital parts to build an LEGO-masterpiece. Unfortunately I still have to master the art of rendering my creations because in-program-screenshots look quite (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jun-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact