 Pirates / 4300 (-10)
  Re: Cliffton Castle

(...) Thanks! Funny you would want to ruin it with a ship (LOL). I considerd this for a while but it would have to be very small so as not to dwarf the dock and I am not as skilled as 'some' in that department... Thanks again and God Bless, Nathan (19 years ago, 14-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Cliffton Castle

(...) Nathan, This rocks! Even though you took a lot of pictures, I'm finding it frustrating, because of all that you included, I would just want to spend a very long time looking at it in person. It's an incredible MOC, very well integrated, how (...) (19 years ago, 14-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: The barque Dodelijke Klompschoen

(...) ;-) (...) The deck of the Dodelijke Klomp is certainly an improvement in width over the other Port Brique ships. I'm looking forward to being able to include a lot more deck detailing on the new Misérable. (...) Take your pick: Port Brique is (...) (19 years ago, 14-Jun-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: The barque Dodelijke Klompschoen

(...) Ok, Well that's cleared up then (BUT WE HAD OUR FUN AND IT DOES LOOK LIKE A CLOG!!) and for the sake of completeness: the name should be: Dodelijke Klomp (What's with the captain's name: 'Puntblazer' HaHaHa I don't even dare to try to (...) (19 years ago, 14-Jun-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Cliffton Castle

(...) -snip- (...) Magnificent creation! I love the beacon, the waterfront and the general cramped/busy-ness of the whole settlement. What you need, of course, is a really nice ship to park at that wharf! ;-) Cheers Richie Dulin (19 years ago, 14-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Cliffton Castle

(...) Thanks a lot... You pinned all my favs almost in the same order! Glad to see it came across : ) God Bless, Nathan (19 years ago, 14-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Cliffton Castle

(...) Thanks much! Pleased to build something that can be appreciated across heavily defended theme frontiers ; ) God Bless, Nathan (19 years ago, 14-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: The barque Dodelijke Klompschoen

(...) I am endeavouring to use all the 'useless' parts from 7075 in pirate type creations. I've just completed a pirate cutter that uses the much maligned triangular mizzen sail (pics soon). The only really difficult parts are the pulpit and the (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jun-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: The barque Dodelijke Klompschoen

(...) I used an online translator. The idea was 'Deadly Clog' (which is quite silly). I did mean to include a note/apology to dutch speakers in my post, but forgot to add it in all the excitement of the moment. (...) No I did not!!! What I said was (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jun-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Cliffton Castle

(...) Hey Nathan, there is alot to like in here: aysmetrical castle, giant beacon, water feature, sculpted terrain...and plenty of action to please the mainline hot weather crowd. Excellent attention to detail throughout. My personal favorites are (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact