 Pirates / 4270 (-5)
  Re: Spanish galleon of the treasure fleet

(...) I agree with George, this is far and away the best sailing-ship MOC I've ever seen on Lugnet. Awesome! (I can literally say my jaw dropped when I first saw it.) You get a great image of the almost gaudy opulence with which these ships were (...) (19 years ago, 19-May-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Spanish galleon of the treasure fleet

(...) Ahoy Nicely done indeed! Big, ornate, and armed to the teeth. The sterncastle is perhaps a bit too square, but the presence of proper galleries is an authentic touch. Cheers Richie Dulin (19 years ago, 17-May-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Spanish galleon of the treasure fleet

Hello Volker, This is incredible! I remember seeing this in the background of pictures from what I assume was the Bavaria gathering you mentioned. I wished at the time that the builder would show us some close-up pictures, and here you've fulfilled (...) (19 years ago, 17-May-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Spanish galleon of the treasure fleet

(...) Marmaris, Wow, this is incredible. I am sure pictures don't do it justice, it must be spectacular in person. I think this is the best sailed ship I have seen posted here. Thanks, George (19 years ago, 17-May-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Spanish Galleon

(...) Hello James, there are 98 cannons in the whole ship, but most of them are somewhat "faked" - they are only light-gray minifig heads or 1x1 round bricks, fixed into technic holes inside the ship Marmaris (19 years ago, 16-May-05, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact