 Pirates / 4250 (-5)
  The Schooner Bleusorcière

I’m on record as being not much of a fan of schooner rigs, but there have been several examples of nice schooners on .pirates (Kurt Baty’s recent Remember the Legamo springs to mind). And, well, even in 1805, time does march on. The old Montreuil, (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.boats, FTX) !!

  Captain Blackhole has a new home, Blackskull Fortress

Captain Blackhole, the meanest pirate ever to ply the seven spaceways, has a new home. Notable is that, at the time it was built, it had at least one of every computer listed as the .space computer of the month in it. See if you can spot them all :) (...) (19 years ago, 21-Apr-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  Vessel resource

Ahoy, There's a MMORPG being developed called (URL) Pirates of the Burning Sea>, it's about, obviously, pirates. As part of the site, they have an excellent (URL) Captain's Guide to Ships of the West Indies>. Which provides all sorts of information (...) (19 years ago, 20-Apr-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Ships' Boats

(...) These are really nice boats, Richie. I haven't been on Lugnet in a while - I hope you come out with those construction pics soon - I still have difficulty seeing that SNOT construction. I'll have to make some of my own soon, too! Aaron :) (19 years ago, 16-Apr-05, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats, FTX)

  Re: RTS LEGITOR a single-turret seagoing monitor (Passaic Class)

(...) No, it's from set #7075-1: Captain Redbeard's Pirate Ship (URL) I used: 1 47980/47981 4 47983/47984 1 47986/47981 Four middle sections. which was talked about here: (URL) (...) SNOT Slopes to SOT wedges. using lots of. (URL) (...) ODDS (...) (19 years ago, 11-Apr-05, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact