 Pirates / 4235 (-5)
  RTS LEGITOR a single-turret seagoing monitor (Passaic Class)

My new ship the product of months of lego work was at all-TexLUG meeting 4/3, in San Antonio. (URL) The RTN is proud to announce the RTS LEGITOR a single-turret seagoing monitor. Modeled on the Passaic Class Monitors. (URL) gallery at: (URL) enjoy (...) (19 years ago, 4-Apr-05, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.boats, lugnet.loc.us.tx, FTX) !

  Re: Reprendre Rebuild

(...) Thank you! (...) I do! I have a long list of improvements that were needed... and the matching solutions list is just about complete. There'll be some innovative bits and pieces. I have a couple of other vessels to take pics of first, though. (...) (19 years ago, 3-Apr-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Reprendre Rebuild

(...) Thanks. The transition is accomplished using four headlight bricks far for'ard. The SNOT section is not structural (internal supports hold the deck), so a 2 stud contact for each side was all that was needed. Cheers Richie Dulin (19 years ago, 3-Apr-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  My Fleet will be at all-TexLUG meeting 4/2-3, in San Antonio

My Fleet will be at all-TexLUG meeting 4/2-3, in San Antonio see (URL) For any lego pirate types who are in the area, but might not otherwise come to TexLUG meeting. My new ship the product of months of lego work will be at the meeting. The rest of (...) (19 years ago, 1-Apr-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Reprendre Rebuild

(...) Richie, It looks very nice overall. And I like your SNOT bow. How did you transition from SOT to SNOT, which bricks did you use? kurt (19 years ago, 1-Apr-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact