 Pirates / 4209
    Re: Ships' Boats —George Edward Godwin
   (...) I have to say I like this one the best (although the small swivel gun on the pinnace is particularly nice.). I don't suppose you have some better pictures of the construction? I am just not seeing in my mind how you connected the bow and stern (...) (19 years ago, 11-Mar-05, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats, FTX)

        Re: Ships' Boats —Richie Dulin
   (...) The launch is fairly easier, given the six-wide base. I use 2x plates internally running the length of the keel and boat plates (round 2x2 inverted tiles) underneath to sandwich the six wide plates of the hull and six wide bow plates. The SNOT (...) (19 years ago, 12-Mar-05, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats, FTX)

        Re: Ships' Boats —Aaron Walsh
   (...) These are really nice boats, Richie. I haven't been on Lugnet in a while - I hope you come out with those construction pics soon - I still have difficulty seeing that SNOT construction. I'll have to make some of my own soon, too! Aaron :) (19 years ago, 16-Apr-05, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats, FTX)