 Pirates / 4140 (-5)
  Re: (MOC) 36-gun Frigate RTS LEGOMALEE

(...) (pic link removed) (...) !? try: (2 URLs) The Battle of Campeche - May 1843 First and only time sail bested steam men-of-war! (URL) The Battle of Campeche by Fred Toler Courtesy San Jacinto Museum of History also: (URL) books: (URL) or (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jan-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: (MOC) 36-gun Frigate RTS LEGOMALEE

(...) Did the Texicans ever float a navy at all? (...) I think it is spiffy! I love that you have two decks! And that you have tumblehome. I was on the gun deck of the HMS Victory in Portsmouth and it is remarkable how little headroom there is (IIRC (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jan-05, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats, FTX)

  (MOC) 36-gun Frigate RTS LEGOMALEE

36-gun Frigate RTS LEGOMALEE (URL) at (URL) (photos by Tim Rueger) modeled after the Leda class frigate (URL) what do I like with what I did with this MOC, I like that the hull has sheer. why pirates? (recall what Sam Houston said about us) so what (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jan-05, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: Pirate Tree House

(...) As far as I am aware, there is only one set using this baseplate. There is a Paradisa set with a somewhat similar plate. I have this baseplate in both grey and blue, all have the white dots, though on some the dots have faded somewhat. Frank (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jan-05, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate Tree House

Hello! (...) I too think 6270 is the only set with this baseplate. There is a similiar (not the same!) baseplate in Paradisa set 6414 "Dolphin Point": (URL) (20 years ago, 14-Jan-05, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact