 Pirates / 4135 (-5)
  Re: Pirate Tree House

Hello! (...) How could I possibly not! It's the most hilarious computer game I ever played. In fact it's the last and only game still worthy being plaid. It was IIRC released about 1990, the time when LEGO Pirates were pretty new on the market and (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jan-05, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Vikings!!!

(...) I assume most of you have seen these: (URL) It seems to me that Lego has been stealing the work of some AFOLs. viking helmets and good beards are the domain of red bean studio. Then there are the lighting torches, lightsabers etc. that they (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jan-05, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Pirate Tree House

How much? haha. I really want to own this as a set. Amazing work! any chance we get some instructions for this one? (20 years ago, 14-Jan-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Pirate Tree House

(...) Indeed: (URL) That's probably why I thought it had been in more than one set... I've seen the all-blue variant from the collection of some GameLUG member in an Evil Stevie's game and just assumed it was from a different set. I think I've seen (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jan-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Pirate Tree House

(...) Yours is grey? Fascinating. Mine is blue, through and through. Adrian (20 years ago, 13-Jan-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact