 Pirates / 4130 (-10)
  Re: Pirate Tree House

(...) Sure. It looks a little like this: (URL) This is, as far as I know, the only set in which it comes. It is a 32x32 blue baseplate with the sand pattern and some little white starter dots for the first few steps of the build. And yes, I do own (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jan-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Pirate Tree House

(...) I imagine you've already checked out (URL) I loved this set too... I waited eight months in high school to get this after seeing it in the beginning-of-the-year catalog, and then waiting for a Target sale. It's a 32x32 baseplate with a few (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jan-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Pirate Tree House

What is the color of the 1 x 1 cylinder bricks by the (...) Hey Thomas That earthy brown colored cylinder is from the Quality Quidditch supplies set. It isn't the "new bluish brown", but it is a color I really like and am trying to incorporate into (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jan-05, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate Tree House

(...) Jason, great to hear from you again, I hope you are doing well. Thanks for noticing the broken rail, it's always a question of how broken in should things be, so I figured that it would be pretty damaged after the hoist. Thanks again! Jon (20 years ago, 13-Jan-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Pirate Tree House

(...) Adrian, I was wondering if you could tell me more about the baseplate in this set? Do you have it, and if so What size is it? Is this the only set to utilize it? Jon (20 years ago, 13-Jan-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Pirate Tree House

(...) Stephen, Thanks for your compliments, I really struggled as to whether to include the crows nest, I was nervous it would be a little too much. I'm really glad you enjoyed that bit! Jon (20 years ago, 13-Jan-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Pirate Tree House

(...) Wouldn't it be awesome for TLC to make more of those catalogs and Idea books. As a child I would stare at those and dream about what I would do if I had that many bricks. Thanks again for the complements Gil. Jon (20 years ago, 13-Jan-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Pirate Tree House

(...) Thanks for your kind words Jojo. The praise of the praiseworthy is the most satisfying sort! I did fret a bit over the black trees but figured that if they were good enough for the forestmen, then they would work for the pirates. I can't (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jan-05, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate Tree House

"How many monkey butlers?" (20 years ago, 13-Jan-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Pirate Tree House

(...) This is fantastic!!! I love the color scheme - the brown and tan just go so well together and the black works nicely for the trees (making the brown/tan stand out even more). What is the color of the 1 x 1 cylinder bricks by the windows - is (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jan-05, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact